So today I decided to make “The Hearty Paleo Juice.” Since I didn’t have a juicer or that mesh thing to separate the juice from a pulp I used my food processor to grind it up and then to get it a bit finer I used my hand blender. So first let me direct you to the recipe I used and also tweaked. Here is the original recipe here and this is how I tweaked Amazing Paleo recipe below:
- Two Beets
- One Large Carrot
- Two Large Apples
What I did:
- I washed each vegetable and fruit with hot water.
- I then scrubbed the dirt off of the beet and cut of the stem and the edges.
- I then filled a pot with water and covered the beets with the water and boiled the beets for about 30-45 mins.
- After the water was boiled I poured cold water over the beets then I peeled off the skin with my hands
- I then cut up my fruits and vegetables into small pieces food processed and hand blended it.
- I then added organic apple juice to just stretch it so my family could have enjoyed it too.
So here you go this is my version of Amazing Paleo Hearty Juice