I saw this on Tumblr today and decided that this would make an awesome topic/blog post to touch on today. Everyone mentions this bucketlist they have and I am alway amused as to what some people put on their list. Some are so outrageous and then some are like WOW kudos to you for wanting to do all of that. I’ve never thought of actually writing down the things I would love to do before I die. My list of things that I want to do is probably not as crazy and outrageous. I think some of the things on my list is pretty general but I still wanted to share with you my Top Ten Things I would like to do before I die.
- I would love to live in London and Australia
- I want to learn how to swim
- Have children
- I want to record a song in a real studio
- Plan a no budget wedding
- Learn to cook French cuisine
- Go skinny dipping
- Go to Egypt or Ghana
- Buy an expensive car
- Get married
So guys this is my Bucketlist, it’s not that outrageous. I have more stuff to add to it but this is it for now. What i want to know is what’s on your bucketlist or what is your dreams, goals and aspirations. Leave me a comment and let me know.
[spotify id=”spotify:track:3lnazGEwt51tylU7xoOFRm” width=”300″ height=”380″ /]
- Little blog updates: My bucketlist (actingdrunkchasingnerds.wordpress.com)
- Almost to the Bottom of the Bucketlist (brilliantideathere.wordpress.com)
- Bucketlist – London (moriketravels.wordpress.com)