In honor of the last Thursday of 2013 I wanted to post a bit of a throwback thursday thingy but I had no idea what I would do it on, thankfully Tumblr saved the day. I found this little questionnaire on tumblr and thought wow this would be perfect for a Throwback Thursday. So instead of posting a picture or writing up some elaborate “TBT” post, I am going to answer a couple of questions and give you guys an insight to how my 2013 went.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
- Went to my first concert. I saw Tori Kelly!!!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions. I live life one day at a time and plus I suck at keeping promises.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Sadly no, everyone got pregnant late in 2013.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
- Thank God no one I knew died. R.I.P Paul Walker
5. What countries did you visit?
- No travel plans were made this year 🙁
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 04/03 (The day I got my driver’s license)
- 08/05 (I got an amazing new job)
- 11/17 (My first concert)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- I would have to say getting my drivers’ license. I failed that mother so many times this year, I was so happy when I finally conquered and passed! WOOO
9. What was your biggest failure?
- Changing my major to become a dietician.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- No, I really don’t get sick.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
- My 2010 Honda Civic.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- The Pope
13. Who behavior made you appalled?
- My cousin.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- Seeing Tori Kelly.
16. What song will always remind you of 2013.
- Miley Cyrus-Wrecking Ball
17. Compared to this last year, are you happier or sadder?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
- Let Go
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
- Let myself down.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
- On the couch in front my TV watching lovey dovey Chrismtas movies and then SYFY movies.
21. Did you fall in love in 2013.
- Sadly no, I am lucky in that department of my life,
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- I don’t like to use the word hate because it’s such a strong emotion. However, I am so disappointed with certain people who use to be in my life. It breaks my heart.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
- AHH this one is so hard but I am going to pick The Originals.
24. What was the best book you read?
- I didn’t really read much this year but my favorite read this year was “There is Cake in My Future by Kim Gruenenfelder”
25. What was your musical discovery?
- I would have to say Lorde.
26. What did you want and get?
- A Car
27. What did you want and didn’t get?
- I am going to honestly say I wanted to fall in love but then I realized I wasn’t ready but I would have still wanted to and plus I didn’t really meet anyone who was amazing enough.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
- So many movies I watched but I would have to say “The Spectacular Now”
29. How would you describe your personal style in 2013?
- Ever changing and laid back.
30. What kept you sane?
- Knowing that tomorrow will be even better and music.
31. Which celebrity did you fancy the most.
- Scott Eastwood (google him, he’s one fine man)
32. What political issue stirred you most?
- When the government shut down.
33. Who do you miss?
- My friends who moved to North Carolina.
34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
- “The greatest love of all is self love. You need to attain this before you can love another”
35. Quote a song lyrics that sums up your year.
- “Now I’m a warrior, I’m stronger than I’ve ever been.”-Demi Lovato
- “Don’t quit your daydream”-Tori Kelly
- To A New Year! (seniorhelpersmn.wordpress.com)
- I made a New Year’s resolution and kept it. Now what? (being808.com)
- My #2014 New Year’s Resolution (onecurvaceousblogger.wordpress.com)
- Happy Holiday’s (mytopweightloss.wordpress.com)