Hey guys, so last week I found out from Angela Lanter’s Snapchat that March is National Nutrition Month, so this week I’m sharing my Roasted Salmon recipe. Roasted salmon is one of my all time favorite recipes to prepare and eat. I just love everything about it. With Spring approaching, (YAY to the 60°weather this week in the New York area) I really want to commit to eating healthier options for the well-being of my body because I have a summer wedding coming up, I want to look and feel great. Check out the roasted salmon recipe below and, if you love Salmon as much as I do I would love to hear your how you prepare it. I’m always on the hunt for new ways to cook Salmon. Enjoy xx ♥
Roasted Salmon Topped With Tomatoes & Spinach Recipe
Yield: 1 Serving | Prep Time: 7 mins | Total Time: 20 mins
¼ cup of Spinach
Ground Black Pepper
Preparation (Preheat oven to 425°F)
Prepare the veggies:
- Thinly slice tomatoes and place them on the cutting board
- Wash ¼ cup of spinach and place on cutting board
- Slice the avocado
Prepare the salmon:
- First, I love to soak the salmon in a lemon bath This removes that fishy smell that salmon might have
- Second, take the salmon out of the lemon bathe and wash off any excess lemon. Pat the salmon dry and place in a baking dish.
- Third, season with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle the salmon with olive oil.
- Add your toppings. Add your tomatoes and spinach and then season with garlic powder and drizzle with some more olive oil.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 mins .
- Serve with Avocados on the side
- Did you know March was National Nutrition month and if so how are you planning on celebrating?
- Are you a lover of Salmon? I would love to know how you prepare it 🙂
- Love this recipe? You can download it here —> Try This Tasty Roasted Salmon With A Twist