Lately, I’ve been dreaming of my ideal weekend beach getaway. With the weather getting warmer here in New York, Summer and all that it has to offer has been on my mind. I just want to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, bathe in the crystal clear waters and relax with friends and family on the warm, soft gold sands of my favorite beach. I don’t know about you, but when I go to the beach I just need to have my essentials. There are certain things I just can’t live without when I go on a beach getaway with the ones I love. These are just my beach necessitates I recently teamed up with up HomeAway and today, I’m sharing my “Top 5 Beach Getaway Essentials Every Girl Needs”. Enjoy xx ♥
Top 5 Beach Getaway Essentials
- A camera is my number one beach essential be it my iPhone or Nikon. There is nothing better than capturing those precious moments with your girls.
- Sun Hat
- The sun can be a bitch at the beach. So I always bring a chic floppy sun hat to the beach to protect my face from the sun.
- Cute Tote
- A beach trip wouldn’t be a trip without your favorite beach tote. Make sure it’s big enough so you can fit all your essentials and also a lot of healthy snacks and water.
- If you plan on spending the entire day at the beach you need reading material. I love catching up on my favorite gossip magazine to get all the juicy details on what my favorite celebs are up to.
- Lip Balm
- A lot of people forget to carry this important essential. We always bring our sunscreen but never protect our lips. My lips are always dry so I have to constantly keep them hydrated. However, at the beach you have to make sure that your lip balm has SPF because sunburnt lips aren’t cute.
Shop My Beach Getaway Essentials
Let’s Chat About Your Beach Getaway
- What is your favorite beach for that ideal beach getaway? If you haven’t found that perfect place yet, Pensacola Beach in Florida is a must see!
- What are some beach essentials you must have at the beach?
- What are some memorable experiences you’ve experienced at the beach?