Fall TV is back this week and I’m so excited to finally have something to watch. I have a confession guys, I watch way to much TV and my favorite Fall shows are life lol haha! A lot of my favorites are returning this week like This Is Us, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Mick, Scorpion, Empire, Star, Modern Family, Chicago PD & Fire and Designated Survivor. Lol you’re probably saying by now okay this girl doesn’t have a life lol. I swear my days are booked between days at work or doing my internship. So once 8pm rolls around, I settle down in front the TV with some dinner and just decompress by watching TV. It’s so therapeutic guys lol well in my own little way of course. Besides, the retuning shows there are some new ones that I would love to add to my list of favorite TV shows premiering this fall. Check out my thoughts on the 4 new Fall TV Shows I’m excited for below.
The Four Must Watch TV Shows For The Fall
- The Gifted
- I’m a huge fan of the X-Men movie series and when I saw that Fox added The Gifted to their Fall lineup I was excited. I have mini obsession with the Marvel Universe and DC Comics that any show that they create I am always glued to the TV watching them. The Gifted follows parents Kate and Stephen Strucker who takes their family on the run after they discover that their kids have mutant abilities and join an underground community of mutants who are fighting for survival against the enemy (the government). The Gifted premieres October 2nd on FOX.
2. The Mayor
- The Mayor is Glee’s Lea Michele’s new show. The Mayor is the funniest new comedy on TV. The Mayor follows the Courtney Rose, a struggling hip hop artist who decides to run for Mayor to promote his mixtape and guess what he actually wins. I watched the special pilot episode on Hulu and omg guys if you have Hulu or can watch this pilot on the ABC app or website you have to. It’s going to be one of your favorite new comedies this Fall season. The Mayor premieres 10/3 at 9:30pm on ABC.
3. The Orville
- The Orville is another one of my favorite shows that premiered this Fall. I have to confess I started watching The Orville because of Seth McFarlene. Don’t you guys just love this guy. If you ever watch Family Guy you know that he is so funny. It’s such a weird show but I’m so obsessed already. The Orville is set in space and it follows the lives of Ed Mercer who is given his own ship and honestly guys his crew is the most dysfunctional set of people and they shouldn’t be in charge of piloting a spaceship lol. If you’re a fan of Star Trek you are going to love the comedic twist on this Star Trek inspired show. New episodes of The Orville premiere on Thursdays at 9/8c
- Omg I’m so happy that The CW is rebooting Dynasty. I’ve been hearing rumors of this reboot since around 2011 and now it’s finally happening. I’m excited because I love when the CW reboots shows like this. I loved watching 90210 and I know that Dynasty will have the same energy and drama. Dynasty premieres on 10/11 on the CW at 9/8c.
- Are you excited for Fall TV to return?
- What are some of your favorite returning and new TV Shows this Fall?
- Should I do TV Talk recap for any of our mutual favorite shows this Fall?