In honor of the last Thursday of 2013 I wanted to post a bit of a throwback thursday thingy but I had no idea what I would do it on, thankfully Tumblr saved the day. I found this little questionnaire on tumblr and thought wow this would be perfect for a Throwback Thursday. So instead of posting a picture or writing up some elaborate “TBT” post, I am going to answer a couple of questions and give you guys an insight to how my 2013 went.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
- Went to my first concert. I saw Tori Kelly!!!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions. I live life one day at a time and plus I suck at keeping promises.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Sadly no, everyone got pregnant late in 2013.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
- Thank God no one I knew died. R.I.P Paul Walker
5. What countries did you visit?
- No travel plans were made this year 🙁
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 04/03 (The day I got my driver’s license)
- 08/05 (I got an amazing new job)
- 11/17 (My first concert)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- I would have to say getting my drivers’ license. I failed that mother so many times this year, I was so happy when I finally conquered and passed! WOOO
9. What was your biggest failure?
- Changing my major to become a dietician.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- No, I really don’t get sick.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Who behavior made you appalled?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2013.
- Miley Cyrus-Wrecking Ball
17. Compared to this last year, are you happier or sadder?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
- On the couch in front my TV watching lovey dovey Chrismtas movies and then SYFY movies.
21. Did you fall in love in 2013.
- Sadly no, I am lucky in that department of my life,
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- I don’t like to use the word hate because it’s such a strong emotion. However, I am so disappointed with certain people who use to be in my life. It breaks my heart.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
- AHH this one is so hard but I am going to pick The Originals.
24. What was the best book you read?
- I didn’t really read much this year but my favorite read this year was “There is Cake in My Future by Kim Gruenenfelder”
25. What was your musical discovery?
- I would have to say Lorde.
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and didn’t get?
- I am going to honestly say I wanted to fall in love but then I realized I wasn’t ready but I would have still wanted to and plus I didn’t really meet anyone who was amazing enough.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
- So many movies I watched but I would have to say “The Spectacular Now”
29. How would you describe your personal style in 2013?
- Ever changing and laid back.
30. What kept you sane?
- Knowing that tomorrow will be even better and music.
31. Which celebrity did you fancy the most.
- Scott Eastwood (google him, he’s one fine man)
32. What political issue stirred you most?
- When the government shut down.
33. Who do you miss?
- My friends who moved to North Carolina.
34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
- “The greatest love of all is self love. You need to attain this before you can love another”
35. Quote a song lyrics that sums up your year.
- “Now I’m a warrior, I’m stronger than I’ve ever been.”-Demi Lovato
- “Don’t quit your daydream”-Tori Kelly
- To A New Year! (seniorhelpersmn.wordpress.com)
- I made a New Year’s resolution and kept it. Now what? (being808.com)
- My #2014 New Year’s Resolution (onecurvaceousblogger.wordpress.com)
- Happy Holiday’s (mytopweightloss.wordpress.com)