Hey guys I’m just sending out a reminder that my giveaway is still going on. You all have 17 more days left to enter to win my personalized Beauty Box filled with all my favorite beauty products. Products will include things like lipgloss, teas,perfumes,etc. I hope you guys are excited as I am about this Beauty Box Giveaway. Also along with the beauty products I will also write some words of encouragement,inspiration and motivation to the winner. So please enter by clicking the link below and don’t forget to complete all steps and most importantly tell your friends. I can’t wait to chose the winner in 17 days. Good Luck!!! xx❤️
Slow Down, Breathe, Take A Second and Then Start Again.
Today is December 6th and its officially 19 days until Christmas. For some this is a very stressful time, whether your shopping for gifts or just trying to make sure all your holiday prep is finished in time. My advice is to take everything one step at a time. During stressful situation, I always just stop to take a breather.What I’ve noticed is that if I have a lot to do, the one thing that helps is making a list and planning. Never go into any situation without prior planning. Knowing what you have to do and making plans helps alleviate a lot of stress. Also, never think you can do it all by yourself, it never hurts to ask for help. Lastly, don’t forget to take time for yourself. it is the best stress reliever.
I was browsing Instagram recently and saw this amazing idea (100 random facts about yourself) that someone had posted and it really caught my eye. I decided to write down these random facts about myself but break it up into two blog posts because I honestly can’t think of 100 things all at once. I’ve been doing this since the beginning of November and I have to say this was actually really fun to come up with. The process of actually coming up with the random things were so hard because I didn’t want to state the obvious about myself. I changed and deleted a lot of them but overall I am happy with the first half of my 100 Facts About Me. So here it is!!!
1. My name is Felice Raina. It’s means “Happy Queen”
2. I am the youngest of my father’s children.
3. I’m originally from New York but I lived in Trinidad for like 5 years. So I call Trinidad my true home.
4. I recently turned 22
5. I really love to sing
6. I have to brush my teeth before eating/drinking anything in the morning.
7. I have a really bad sweet tooth and I sometimes have to restrain myself
8. I’m probably the silliest person you’ll ever meet.
9. I’m always telling people stories
10. I love to write, it calms me down and clears out my mental space.
11. I only have a few friends.
12. I’m very trusting
13. I’m claustrophobic
14. I can’t sleep with the TV on, not even on mute. I feel like I still here it somehow.
15. I’m currently a nanny and it’s hard like some days I wonder if I’m doing things correctly.
16. I love hot wings and ranch dressing.
17. Summer time is when I shine lol
18. I’m a horrible car singer.
19. Christina Perri’s song “A Thousand Years” always makes me cry.
20. I really want to visit California
21. I’ve never been in love.
22. When I was younger I wanted to go to boarding school lol (it looked so cool in the movies)
23. My hair is natural and I have no ideas what the hell I’m doing.
24. I suck at parking.
25. I overthink a lot of stuff
26. I love making people laugh
27. I wanted to be a forensic scientist after watching an episode of CSI.
28. I binge play the Sims Freeplay
29. I sorta want to write a book
30. I’m addicted to Fanta orange Soda
31. I can eat an entire large pizza
32. I’m secretly want to own a pet pig.
33. Someday I want to get married and have babies.
34. I don’t really know much about makeup.
35. I love to shop
36. I love going to the movies but somehow never go more than 3x a year.
37. I love anything curry
38. The first time I got asked out the guy asked my cousin Ryan for permission lol!
39. My family in Trinidad mean the world to me.
40. I got my first car last Summer (2013)
41. If I won the lottery I would drop everything and go back to school.
42. I’m probably the only 22yr old not into clubbing lol sorry it’s so not my scene.
43. I only regret one thing in life.
44. I religiously watch Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s
45. I love watching music videos
46. My iPhone is filled with a bunch of Demi Lovato,Travis Garland and Tori Kelly music.
47. My biggest challenge with blogging is thinking up a good title.
48. I went to my first concert on November 17th and saw Tori Kelly.
49. I have such a wild,creative and imaginative imagination.
50. I love sleeping in but these days sleeping in for me is like 10am
[spotify id=”spotify:track:4FPrAERfkPKOBKrRoyuxLu” width=”300″ height=”380″ /]
- Random Facts About Me (luluchris58.wordpress.com)
- November Overview- Part 2 (rachelspick.wordpress.com)
- Music is my healer (imperfectionismybeauty.com)
- 10 random facts about me (neonchampagne.wordpress.com)
- 25 facts about me (sandnesjkristina.wordpress.com)
- 30 random facts about me (glamblushjunkie.wordpress.com)
Tomorrow December 1st, I officially start my 31 days of inspirational sayings and quotes. I am so excited to do this and can’t wait to share with you what I have been creating. I wanted this to be as personal as possible, so I went out to staples and target and got some cute little stuff to decorate each inspirational quote that will be handwritten. I decided to do this for December because for many this is a time when a lot of people need a pick me up. The holidays can be very stressful,also it can be a time when people do a lot of self reflection and it can be a time when people are just really hard on themselves. I just wanted to create something from my heart for you guys. These 31 days of inspirational quotes and sayings are a part of me that I want to share with you. I really hope you guys love these and share these with your friends and family. I can’t wait to start posting tomorrow so be on the lookout for Day 1 of my inspirational sayings/quotes.
I have to say that this week I have had a lot to speak on and just release and thank God for this blog because I get to share my life experiences and things that I witness with whoever reads my blog. I recently experienced something so heart wrenching that thinking about it now I feel as if the reality of the entire situation hasn’t even hit me yet. People can be so conniving and just heartless. They never think about how their actions will affect people. I grew up with this person and to find out that this person felt this way towards me was just mind blowing. When you love people unconditionally especially family you never think to put your guard up and really pay attention to the warning signs that are flaring up right in front your eyes. I could be totally overreacting or not but when someone you look up to and love decides to shut you out of their life without any warning or without an explanation it’s heartbreaking and this has been on my mind for weeks. I have been constantly been at war with myself and over thinking certain things. I have been asking myself what did I do wrong. I know things with everyone was shaky but woah when someone throws you a curveball like this; how are you suppose to respond? To me friendship and family is the two most important things. I wake up every morning knowing that I have these amazing people in my life and to think that I lost one of them is just crazy. The part that makes me so angry and is just frustrating is not knowing why. My motto is if I have a problem with somebody, I make sure I let them know what’s up because there is nothing like finding out you were mad at this person because of a stupid misunderstanding. It’s the worst I swear. A month has passed since I found out that this person has shut me out of their lives and let me tell you it has been hard but I’m slowly letting go and just moving on with my life. I am mature enough to know that I can’t let this affect me in anyway. I will always love that part of my family but if they don’t want me in their lives because of some unexplained reason I just have to respect it and simply go on with my life. It’s all a learning process and apart of growing up in this world. XoXo Besos❤
- Building up From vs. Moving Past (mlekander.wordpress.com)
[spotify id=”spotify:track:7nCBOm2WiTUPAx3TeG2rZA” width=”300″ height=”380″ /]