I have a love/hate relationship with cooking. There are days when I love being in the kitchen whipping up my favorite recipe and then there are days when I’m too tired and lazy to even look at the stove. However, these days I’ve been wanting to cook something new or bake something fun. Cooking is so much fun when you’re actually making something you love. Like last week, I made these Steak Quesadillas and they were so good. I originally got the recipe from Blue Apron and added steak to spice it up a bit. It’s one of those fun, short and easy recipes that won’t take up too much of your time in the kitchen and the clean up is super easy after. I just love when a recipe is super easy and short lol. I just don’t have the patience for long recipes lol. Hahaha I know i have issues! Today, I am starting this new series, where I’ll be sharing with you some of my favorite Pinterest recipes that I have either tried or want to try.
So today I decided to make “The Hearty Paleo Juice.” Since I didn’t have a juicer or that mesh thing to separate the juice from a pulp I used my food processor to grind it up and then to get it a bit finer I used my hand blender. So first let me direct you to the recipe I used and also tweaked. Here is the original recipe here and this is how I tweaked Amazing Paleo recipe below:
- Two Beets
- One Large Carrot
- Two Large Apples
What I did:
- I washed each vegetable and fruit with hot water.
- I then scrubbed the dirt off of the beet and cut of the stem and the edges.
- I then filled a pot with water and covered the beets with the water and boiled the beets for about 30-45 mins.
- After the water was boiled I poured cold water over the beets then I peeled off the skin with my hands
- I then cut up my fruits and vegetables into small pieces food processed and hand blended it.
- I then added organic apple juice to just stretch it so my family could have enjoyed it too.
So here you go this is my version of Amazing Paleo Hearty Juice