As a young girl I would say I spent the prime of my life living/growing up in Trinidad. I lived on that little island in the Caribbean for five amazing unforgettable years. I lived, laughed, loved and was genuinely happy while living in Trinidad. One of my fondest memories was going to Secondary School ( high school). I remember being so nervous and terrified of like going to Secondary School. I remember I hung out with my older sister that morning and didn’t even want to go to my home room class because I was so nervous lol. I was only 11 so bear with me haha! Once I got over that hump and made some friends psshh I wasn’t that little shy girl anymore. I had so much confidence like it shook the room lol! I remember the day I first saw this guy name Kern. He was like the most handsome guy I had ever met. Ahh I was smitten. I had a crush. I swear to God he was the best looking guy at that school lol. I was young and foolish lol. I remember me and my friends would run outside or run to our classroom door whenever he would pass by our room. Once we actually built up the courage to talk to him. Ever lunch and free period we had, we would spend it hanging out with him and his friends and just having good ole time. It was fun and totally innocent. Eventually we moved up to bigger and better stuff lol the Form 5 guys (kinda like 12th graders). These boys now were pure mischief lmao! I swear our Form 2 class always had the most action with the older boys. During lunch time everyone would like flock to our classroom. It would be this one big hang out session. Our class and 2:5 was the it class. Going to school in Trinidad was so exciting. Everyday was always something be it classroom parties where you had to pay 5$ to get in if you didn’t know the guys in the class, some crazy fight, hanging out with the kids from Mod Sec and getting into trouble or just some little drama. I miss the good ole days growing up in Trinidad. I wouldn’t trade it for nothing because it definitely was the highlight of my younger years. I had my first crush, I had a group of amazing friends who I still happen to be friends with, I experienced and learned a lot of valuable and crazy stuff. I basically had the time of my life. I would trade it for anything. O my the good ole days.
I was browsing Instagram recently and saw this amazing idea (100 random facts about yourself) that someone had posted and it really caught my eye. I decided to write down these random facts about myself but break it up into two blog posts because I honestly can’t think of 100 things all at once. I’ve been doing this since the beginning of November and I have to say this was actually really fun to come up with. The process of actually coming up with the random things were so hard because I didn’t want to state the obvious about myself. I changed and deleted a lot of them but overall I am happy with the first half of my 100 Facts About Me. So here it is!!!
1. My name is Felice Raina. It’s means “Happy Queen”
2. I am the youngest of my father’s children.
3. I’m originally from New York but I lived in Trinidad for like 5 years. So I call Trinidad my true home.
4. I recently turned 22
5. I really love to sing
6. I have to brush my teeth before eating/drinking anything in the morning.
7. I have a really bad sweet tooth and I sometimes have to restrain myself
8. I’m probably the silliest person you’ll ever meet.
9. I’m always telling people stories
10. I love to write, it calms me down and clears out my mental space.
11. I only have a few friends.
12. I’m very trusting
13. I’m claustrophobic
14. I can’t sleep with the TV on, not even on mute. I feel like I still here it somehow.
15. I’m currently a nanny and it’s hard like some days I wonder if I’m doing things correctly.
16. I love hot wings and ranch dressing.
17. Summer time is when I shine lol
18. I’m a horrible car singer.
19. Christina Perri’s song “A Thousand Years” always makes me cry.
20. I really want to visit California
21. I’ve never been in love.
22. When I was younger I wanted to go to boarding school lol (it looked so cool in the movies)
23. My hair is natural and I have no ideas what the hell I’m doing.
24. I suck at parking.
25. I overthink a lot of stuff
26. I love making people laugh
27. I wanted to be a forensic scientist after watching an episode of CSI.
28. I binge play the Sims Freeplay
29. I sorta want to write a book
30. I’m addicted to Fanta orange Soda
31. I can eat an entire large pizza
32. I’m secretly want to own a pet pig.
33. Someday I want to get married and have babies.
34. I don’t really know much about makeup.
35. I love to shop
36. I love going to the movies but somehow never go more than 3x a year.
37. I love anything curry
38. The first time I got asked out the guy asked my cousin Ryan for permission lol!
39. My family in Trinidad mean the world to me.
40. I got my first car last Summer (2013)
41. If I won the lottery I would drop everything and go back to school.
42. I’m probably the only 22yr old not into clubbing lol sorry it’s so not my scene.
43. I only regret one thing in life.
44. I religiously watch Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s
45. I love watching music videos
46. My iPhone is filled with a bunch of Demi Lovato,Travis Garland and Tori Kelly music.
47. My biggest challenge with blogging is thinking up a good title.
48. I went to my first concert on November 17th and saw Tori Kelly.
49. I have such a wild,creative and imaginative imagination.
50. I love sleeping in but these days sleeping in for me is like 10am
[spotify id=”spotify:track:4FPrAERfkPKOBKrRoyuxLu” width=”300″ height=”380″ /]
- Random Facts About Me (luluchris58.wordpress.com)
- November Overview- Part 2 (rachelspick.wordpress.com)
- Music is my healer (imperfectionismybeauty.com)
- 10 random facts about me (neonchampagne.wordpress.com)
- 25 facts about me (sandnesjkristina.wordpress.com)
- 30 random facts about me (glamblushjunkie.wordpress.com)